Friday, 2 August 2013

July Favourites



Hey guys! I can't believe July has come and gone already! How time flies...
Here are the products which I couldn't get enough of during the month of July:






Barry M Nail Paint Shade 351 Yellow Topaz Glitter
I love this nail polish because it's so versatile. This is a glitter polish with various sizes of gold glitter. This polish has a very dense texture and gives an even distribution of sparkle. It's great for  sweeping over your nails for a scattered glitter effect or building it up for a heavier application. This month I have been mainly wearing it over a coral shade and I have gotten many compliments on my nails. This product looks amazing over almost any shade of nail polish.





Sleek Contour Kit in Light
I purchased this product a few months ago and I can't get enough of it! This is probably my favourite product of the month. I have this product in the shade light. However the contour shade is quite dark for a 'light' shade. This gives a more defined contour look which I have been wearing almost everyday. I wear the bronzer shade under my cheek bones and the highlighter shade on top of my cheek bones and it defines my features flawlessly. I can't recommend this product enough, as only after trying this product did I realise how much contouring can change the face!






Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
This has been the third time I have purchased this product. It's well worth the money because I think its the best concealer on the market. A little really does go a long way as this teeny tiny container will last me 1.5 to 2 years before it ruins out! Its a great all round concealer which I use in the inner corners of my eyes to cover dark circles and the coverage is thick enough to cover any blemishes. Try it! 






Real Techniques Contour Brush
I recently received the Real Techniques Core Collection as a birthday gift from my boyfriend this month (I may have given him a few birthday present hints!) My favourite brush from the collection is the contour brush. This brush teamed with the Sleek contour kit, gives the most perfect sculpted face. The brush is extremely soft and is the perfect shape for creating a precise contour line under the cheekbone. 





Benefit Laugh with me Lee Lee
I have been wearing this perfume more during the summer months. To me, it works best in the spring and summer. I love the packaging, it's so gorgeous and playful. It has a truly unique scent which Benefit describes as "flirty and feminine woody floral". It has a very strong scent when first sprayed but it then becomes more subtle with long lasting power.





Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
I have heard so many good reviews about this foundation so I couldn't resist trying it out for myself!After trying this foundation, I fell in love.  This month it has been my everyday foundation. I have shades 51 and 52. I have been using shade 52 this month as I am slightly more tanned than normal. The name says it all, it makes my skin look healthy and glowing. I love the smell,  the medium but buildable coverage and it doesn't leave me too oily. It has a light-weight feel on the face and gives an amazing fresh finish. Most importantly I love that it's still actually on my face at the end of the day!! 




Carmex Mint
July has been an incredibly warm month in Ireland and I noticed my lips suffering as a result of the warm weather. I have previously used the original Carmex but I came across the mint flavour so I HAD to buy it. I love anything with a mint flavour! Carmex have other fruity flavoured lip balms but they wouldn't appeal to me. I bring this everywhere with me and I apply it before bed and my lips are so soft in the morning. It gives a nice fresh tingling feeling and it's soo nourishing. I'm addicted to strong mint smell. It has a SPF 15 which is also a bonus! 





Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Belini
I love this milky, light peach lip gloss. It's not sticky and the staying power is quite decent for a drugstore lipgloss. I like to wear this over a light coral lipstick or over a nude lipstick to give some colour. This product gives a subtle, natural look. I rarely repurchase the same lipgloss twice but I think I will make an exception with this one! 



So that's all for my July favourites! 
Have any of you tried these products before? Let me know in the comments below! 

Shawna