Sunday, 11 August 2013

MUA Haul


Hello everyone! I'm really excited to show you all my recent Make Up Academy Haul! Before this haul, I did not own any other MUA products so I was very interested in trying the brand out for myself. I have heard great things about this brand and that they produce great quality makeup for budget prices! I bought all this from superdrug.
So here is what I got...





Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette
This palette with 12 shades was only £4! I wear neutral shades almost everyday and I'm looking forward to comparing this to my Urban Decay Naked and Naked 2 palettes. The shades are all pearl shades so I was a little disappointed that there were no matte shades in the palette, but hey, for £4 I can't really complain! 

Single Eyeshadows
I got the shades 9, 30 and 2. (from top to bottom). They are all pearl shades and have 2g of product which is quite decent considering MAC single eyeshadows have only 1.5g. Each eyeshadow cost £1. 

Pressed Powder
I decided to try two shades of the pressed powder. I'll use shade 1 when I'm pale and shade 3 when I'm wearing fake tan. These two products were £2 each. 

Lipsticks
These £1 lipsticks have been on my wishlist for a long time. I choose shades 14, 11 and 3. I love these lipsticks. There are 14 shades in the range, and I think next time I am in Superdrug, I'll buy the whole range. £14 pounds for 14 lipsticks? I don't think it could get any better than that! 

Intense Kisses Lipgloss
I have this lipgloss in the colour 'Lips are Sealed'. I was attracted to this lipgloss because of the bright colour.I think it's so pretty and feminine. I bought this lipgloss for £2! 

Well there's my haul for you! Hope you liked it! 

Love,

Shawna