Thursday, 15 August 2013

Outfit and Face of the Night #1


Hey Everyone! 
My OOTN was from the Ooh La La Irish Blog awards. My friend Sarah from The Yellow Sunflower and I attended the event this week! So here is what I wore...




Outfit Details

I got my dress from Lipsy months ago. I was waiting for the perfect event to wear it. I love the elegant floral detail and the skirt is so pretty! I got my shoes from Pennys believe it or not. They are cream with gold undertones. These shoes go with so many outfits, I'm definitely getting value for my money with these shoes. My bracelet is from New Look and the tan I'm wearing is my trusted Cocoa Brown tan. I left this tan to develop for 3 hours to get a deep tan glow. I curled my hair with my GHD. This is my usual hair style for a night out. 




As for my makeup for the night I decided to go for a quite sculpted and contoured face. I used cream products for contouring. I find that cream contouring can last longer and gives full coverage for a night out. I wore a neutral look on my eyes but I darkened up my eyes a little with black eyeliner. I thought a pale pink lip would be best suited to this look as I didn't want to draw attention away from my dress. 




Products Used

Face
Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Face Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Tawny
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Accentuate
ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Cream
MAC Blush in Melba
MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 1 and 3

Eyes
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Catrice Made to Stay Long Lasting Eyeshadow in 040 Lord of the Blings
Catrice Limited Edition Pure Chrome in C04 Artfully Lustrous
MAC eyeshadow in Moleskin
MAC eyeshadow in Cork
MAC eyeshadow in Gesso
MAC eyeshadow in Carbon
MUA Single Eyeshadow in Shade 2 
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eye Pencil in O71 Soft White
Essence I Love Rock Black Eye Pencil
Bareminerals Flawless Definition Mascara
Revlon Eyelash Glue
i Envy By Kiss Eyelashes
Sleek Brow Kit in Dark
Catrice Eyebrow Filler

Lips
Essence Lip Liner in 07 Cute Pink
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 130 Frozen Rose
Catrice Lip Appeal Lipgloss in 030 Sweeten 



Yes I know, that's a LOT of products I used for makeup, but oh well! 

I hope you enjoyed my OOTN!! Let me know what you think! 

Love
Shawna