Tuesday, 17 September 2013

ELF Haul!!

Hello everyone! 

I absolutely love Elf cosmetics and I took advantage of their last 50% off sale! For those of you who haven't heard of Elf, they are an online company who sell great products at very low prices! Perfect for a student like myself! I order from this website. Shipping is around €4/5 to Ireland.

So here is what I ordered...


Products:

(From left to right)

Studio Translucent Matifying Powder: I use this powder for touch ups on the go. I have oily skin so I always need to have a powder handy. I bring this with me in my bag on nights out too. It's slim and compact, has a large mirror and is perfect for travel.

Mineral Infused Face Primer in Clear: I use this product everyday too. It feels so soft and silky on my skin when I apply it and it makes my makeup lasts longer.


Studio High Definition Powder in Sheer: This powder comes in a huge container and it lasts me a pretty long time. I use this everyday. It's great for controlling shine on my face.


Mineral Eyeshadow Primer: I love this! This is the best eye primer ever. I use it all the time! you definitely don't need to splash the cash on a primer when you have this. Everyone should have this product!!


Mineral Infused Mascara x2: As you can see I was stocking up on mascara until my next Elf purchase. This mascara has a comb-like wand which is my favorite. It has a great texture and I use it everyday.

Studio Small Brush Holder: I have one of these holders already but  I needed another one for my new brushes. They look so neat and professional on my dressing table.


Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets: I always have these in my handbag. They are basic but practical.

Studio Small Stipple Brush: I have wanted this brush for so so long! I have read so many great reviews about this brush from other bloggers. I have the normal stipple brush and I was so excited to try this one out. It was so hard to get my hands on this brush because it was always sold out on the website. That has to be a good sign, right?

Studio Flawless Concealer Brush: This brush was also constantly sold out like the stipple brush so I was very eager to try this brush.


Mineral Lash and Brow Comb: I had this brush down on my shopping list for a while now. I finally got it! It's a basic brush that I needed!


Mineral Concealer Brush: I have the studio concealer brush from Elf so I decided to try the Mineral concealer brush, just for fun!

Mineral Flat Eyeliner Brush: I had read review about this brush and I heard it was perfect for smudging eyeliner to the lash line. I'm looking forward to trying this out!  





I have purchased all of these products (except these brushes) in the past and I needed to buy some backups. I use these products on a regular basis. They are all basic everyday products and I absolutely love them! There products are all under £6 each and with 50% off, it's a bargain!  I would definitely recommend all of these products.

Till next time,

Shawna xoxo