Monday, 13 January 2014

My 2013 Hair Product Favourites

Next up in my 2013 Favourites Series is haircare! I have been trying a lot of products this year to manage my think hair and I wanted to find products that would keep my long hair in good condition. 
I have made some firm favourites during 2013 and these products are part of my daily and weekly hair routine. Read on for more info!


Best Shampoo and Conditioner

  • Herbal Essences Bee Strong
    I use this everyday and I love the smell of honey. Its so refreshing! My favourite youtube guru Chloe Morello mentioned this in a favourites video so I had to get it! Chloe was right, they are great products. 

Best Leave in Conditioner

  • Aussie Miricle Hair Insurance
    I use this sometimes when I want my hair to be extra soft and I didn't use or didn't have time to use  a hair mask. It's quick and easy for super soft hair. 

Best Hair Masks

  • L'oreal Elvive Smooth and Polish
    I use a hair mask once a week to keep my hair healthy and silky. The cold winter weather can be harsh on your hair and quite drying. Deep conditioners are a must in very hot or cold weather. 
  • Aussie 3 minute Miricle
    I'm sure everyone has tried or even heard of this product before. I love the feeling of super soft hair. I've gotten so many compliments on my hair and how healthy it looks. I think it's definately down to using this product. 
  • Lush H'suan Wen Hua
    I've only had this product a few weeks and I couldn't leave this out of my 2013 Favourites. I have never used some lush conditioners up till now and I have to say that I'm obsessed! You put this in your hair when it's dry, leave for 20 minutes and then wash your hair as normal. Love love love this

Best Hair Oil

  • L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil
    I use this every time I wash my hair before I blow dry it. I helps tame flyaways along with keeping my hair nourished. Definatley my Holy Grail hair product

Best Dry Shampoo

  • Batiste Dry Shampoo for Dark and Deep Brown Hair
    I use this on second day old hair. If you have oily skin like me, dry shampoos are a must. I like this product because it doesnt leave a grey powdery residue in her hair like other dry shampoos. There is a hint of dark brown in the product to it blends in with your hair nicely!

Best Split End Serum

  • Pantene Split End Serum
    My hair is quite long and I stlye it with my ghd/curling tongs quite often so my hair can suffer from split ends. I like to prevent my ends from drying up an this product is perfect for this. 

Best Volumiser

  • Bastiste XXL Plumping Powder
    I use this at the roots of my hair instead of backcombing. Backcombing can be extremely damaging on your hair so this is a great alternative. Feel free to check out my review on this product. 

What have been your favourite hair products of 2013?

Shawna
xoxo