Monday, 13 January 2014

My 2013 Skincare Favourites



Hello everyone!
Here are my favourite skincare products from 2013. I have been using these products constantly and I absolutely love them. I used to be very prone to acne in the past so I'm quite conscious of taking care of my skin. As you can see there are 3 brands that I love and they have never failed me! 


Best Cleansers 

  • Yes to Carrots Daily Cream Facial Cleanser
    I use this every morning to wash my face. I gently cleanse my face with warm water and my face feels so soft and thoroughly cleaned. 
  •  No7 Soft and Soothed Gentle Cleanser
    I use this to remove my makeup. It removes everything and is very gentle on my skin. 
  • Yes to Carrots Nourishing Makeup Removing Cleanser
    I use this cleanser alternating with the one mentioned above. I love this brand and how the products are made. 

Best Exfoliator

  • Simple Kind to Skin Smoothing Facial Scrub
    I use this product about twice a week to remove any dryness on my face. I like this exfoliator  as its gentle on my skin and not too harsh. It's 'simple'.

Best Toner

  •  No7 Soft and Soothed Gentle Toner
    This toner is amazing! I love the packaging and it's the best toner I've ever tried! 

Best Eye Makeup Remover

  • No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Makeup Remover
    This removes everything on my eyes. I put some of the product on a cotton pad, rest it on my eyes for 30 seconds and boom, eye makeup removed. I never thought it could be so easy! 

Best Eye Cream

  • Yes to Carrots Eye Contour Cream
    I'm very conscious of the area around my eyes and anti ageing. I want to prevent those fine lines before I get them rather than using eye cream when I get them!  This eye cream is super moisturising and the container is huge!This will last you forever so it's well worth it!  

Best Moisturiser
  • Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating light Moisturiser
    I have oily skin but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't moisturise. I've tried other daily moisturisers and I've broken out with them. But the Simple one is very light and give me the moisture I need.  
  • No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream for Oily/Combination SkinThe same applies here as above. There are not many night creams for oily skin on the market but I've found this one and it works for me. I have gone and repurchased this one again and I love it! 

Best Face Mask

  • Yes to Cucumbers Calm Care Soothing Facial Mask
    I can't believe I almost forgot about this product! I would use this quite regularly and it removes any impurities from my face. My new years resolution is so use this once a week as part of my skin routine. 

So there you have my most loved skincare products of 2013!
Have you tried any of these products?
Let me know in the comments below, I love hearing from you!

Shawna
xoxo