Wednesday, 1 January 2014

My New Years Resolutions



Happy New Year everyone! Hope you had a great 2013 and an even better 2014!
As the end of each year draws to a close, I find myself slipping into some bad habits. It's good to have a fresh start for the new year and make some resolutions! 
So here are mine! 

  1. Getting more sleep. I've gotten into the habit of staying up late and getting up late too. It's taken its toll on me, and everyone needs their beauty sleep right?
  2. Eat clean, train mean. I want to eat healthy foods and cut out a lot of the junk food and sweets
  3. Workout more because at the moment I don't work out at all, so anything would be an improvement! I'm aiming to make workouts part of my routine. 
  4. Stop wasting time. I'm am constantly wasting time and procrastinating so I have to make use of my time and use it well! 
  5. This resolution, is one that remains the same every year. Stop biting my nails. It's a habit I've had since I was a child and this year I MUST stop! I hope to post updates on this, so hopefully I'll stick to it this year! 
  6. Expand my blog! I know I'm only new to this whole blogging thing, but everyone has got to start somewhere right? I hope to blog as much as I can and let it develop as much as possible! 

I have a few beauty resolutions for 2014:

  1. Wash my brushes every week!I have gotten so lazy doing this the past while and I know how important this is.
  2. I will use a face mask every week. I should take better care of my skin and take the time to look after it, and relax at the same time!
  3. Wear SPF everyday, even if it's cloudy or raining outside! 
  4. Only buy makeup products that I will actually use! I must look up reviews on more products and find out if the product will actually suit me. I have bought so many things on a whim and I don't use them! 

What are your resolutions? 
Till next time,
Shawna
xoxo