Wednesday, 22 January 2014

NYX Cosmetics Available in Ireland!


I came across a picture on twitter about NYX cosmetics in Clerys in Dublin, so I had to check it out for myself. I have a very long wishlist for NYX  products and I have always been meaning to buy them online. But with the shipping charges being to expensive to Ireland, I was definitely hitting Clerys on O'Connell street!  


I walked into the store and I had a little trouble finding the stand. I found out that its part of a brow bar in the store. I was quite disappointed to see only 2 stands like the one shown above. Only NYX eye products are sold here, no face and lip products whatsoever! The main things that I wanted to buy were mostly face and lip products so this was quite a let down for me. Well at least the eye products are a start, right?
Because of this I only purchased a few things:


I already had the NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk from my trip to the States last summer, but I was going to buy another one for a backup. Unfortunately they were sold out of this colour as it is so popular. I picked up another Jumbo Eye Pencil in Purple Velvet to use with my Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette I got recently (FOTD and Tutorial blog post coming soon). I also got the Glitter Liner which in amazing and so much easier to apply than loose glitter. I needed a big sharpener for the Jumbo pencils because I haven't found one big enough! Lastly I wanted to try out the Nyx Eyeshadow base in White and to compare it to the Jumbo pencils! 

So there is my mini, teeny weeny haul for you! 
Have any of you tried any other Nyx products?
What do you think of the brand? 


Shawna
xoxo