Friday, 31 January 2014

Wet n Wild Launch Event!

Hey guys!
Todays post is about the launch of the US brand Wet n Wild that took place in House in Leeson, Dublin this week! The much loved brand will be available in Dunnes Stores nationwide in Ireland very soon. How exciting!!!! This brand is known worldwide for their great quality cosmetics at low prices. Wet n Wild are particularly famous for their eyeshadows, so get your hands on them quick ladies!


I went along to the event with the fabulous Sarah from The Yellow Sunflower. Cupcakes, cocktails, makeup artists and excited bloggers were waiting for us. The cupcakes were from Monaco Cupcakes and they were so amazing. I had to resist eating too many! 


The makeup artists were so lovely and friendly and she showed me some makeup looks that could me created using the brand and she could answer any questions about the products. She touched up my makeup with some wet n wild eyeshadows. They will definately be on my wishlist



The venue was House on Leeson Street, Dublin. I absolutly LOVED this place! The staff were so helpful, the interier was amazing and there was such a great atmosphere. The event was in the Greenhouse which looked amazing. I definately want to go back here for a night to show himself. 


I was a lucky girl and received a lovely goodie back with a few little products. Watch out for some product reviews coming soon! 


There was also a photo booth at the event, so of course myself and Sarah had to test it out. This was my first time in a photo booth and I have to say it was so so much fun! we were in stitches laughing. 


Wet n Wild products are so affordable and range from €1.99 to €6.99. So get your hands on them quick ladies! 
Keep an eye out for Wet n Wild product reviews coming soon! 

Slán go foill,

Shawna
xoxo