Thursday, 13 February 2014

Best of Beauty 'Hair Heros'

Hello Everyone!

As you may have seen from my previous post, I'm taking part in Samantha's Best in Beauty Blog Challenge! Samantha from All the Buzz has organised an 8 week challenge for us Irish Bloggers. She emails us each week about a chosen topic and we put our posts at 7pm each Thursday. You can follow this challenge onTwitter by searching #BOBBlogChallenge

This week is the 2nd week and we are blogging about our Hair Heros. All the products that keep out lovely locks in tip top condition! These are my Holy Grail products and I have been repurchasing them ever and over again.  I  just can't live without them


Lush H'suan Wen Hua

I've mentioned this product before in my 2013 Favourites. I have to say that I have never some across a product like this before. You put this in your hair when it's dry, leave for 20 minutes and then wash your hair as normal. My hair feel super super soft and nourised. Love this product! 


L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil

This product is definately Holy Grail hair product. I have never used hair oils in the past but after trying this, I will never look back. This makes such a difference to the texture and shine in your hair. I use this every time I wash my hair before I blow dry it. I helps tame flyaways along with keeping my hair nourished. 


Aussie 3 minute Miricle

As I'm sure you could tell, I'm a huge fan of deep conditioners. I use one once a week without fail. I love the feeling of super soft hair. I've gotten so many compliments on my hair and how healthy it looks. I think it's definately down to using this product. 


Batiste XXL Plumping Powder

I love dry shampoos to give your hair that extra fresh look. I decided to check out a new product from Batiste's  range . I use this at the roots of my hair instead of backcombing. Backcombing can be extremely damaging on your hair so this is a great alternative.  Feel free to check out my review on this product.


Don't forget to check out next week's post which will be 'Makeup Must Haves'! 
Have you tried any of the products I mentioned? What are your thoughts?

Shawna
xoxo

Add me on snapchat: @shawnasherlock