Sunday, 13 April 2014

Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Review


Hello everyone! 
Today I am reviewing the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette. This much loved brand is available in Dunnes Stores nationwide in Ireland. This brand is known worldwide for their great quality cosmetics at low prices. Wet n Wild are particularly famous for their eyeshadows. This product only cost me €6.99 for 8 shades which is a bargain




Packaging

The product comes in plastic packaging. To be honest, it's not the most sturdy and long lasting, but I'm sure that if you look after it, any damage could be avoided. The product has a clear lid so you can see the eyeshadows clearly which is quite handy! It's flat and compact and ideal for travel.

Here are the swatches



My Thoughts...


As you can see from the picture above, there are neutral and green shades in this palette. The Wet n Wild shadows are ideal if you want to experiment with more bright colours without spending your hard earned money on high end brands. 

Each shadow is labelled with the area of the eye it can be applied. But these shades can be mixed and matched to create what ever look you're going for. 

I'll admit that some shades are more creamy and pigmented than others, but they are decent quality for the price. I particularly love the green shades as I don't own many green shades in my makeup colection. 

Here is a makeup look I created using this palette


The Bottom Line...

This product is ideal for beginners or if you simply want to expand the range of eyeshadows in your collection. I am really pleased with this palette, and I can see myself getting plenty of use from this product in the future. 

Pros:

  • Great variety of colours
  • Inexpensive
  • Decent quality shadows
  • Small and compact for travel

Cons:

  • Packaging
  • Some shades are not that pigmented 

My Rating:

3.5/5

I hope you found my review helpful.
Have you tried this product? What were your thoughts?
Any questions, leave them in the comments below!

Shawna

xoxo