Thursday, 31 July 2014

So...? Fragrance Review


Hello Everyone! 

I feel like I've been sent back to the 90s when I smell the scent of So...? fragrances. So...? Fragrance have been in business for 20 years and are available in over 30 countires worldwide. They have a wide variety of perfumes, body sprays and gift sets available as well as a dry shampoo range. I love trying fresh new scents especially budget friendly fragrances that are easier on your purse. I like to use the eau de toilette when I'm at home and bring the body spray with me in my handbag to use during the day. 



I was sent the scents So...? Kiss me, Sexy and For Me from the lovely people at So...?
So...? Kiss me* was my signature scent in my early teens and it brings back so many memories. So...? says it has "sugary notes of blackcurrent and citrus revel layers of kissably sweet vanilla with a floral heart rounded by musk". I love wearing this scent, it's an oldie but a goodie for me! 

So...? Sexy* is truely a more seductive scent that I would wear at night. This scent has top notes of mandarin and blackcurrent, heart notes of rose and jasmine and base notes of  sandlewood and musk. I definately think this is a statement scent for any night out.

So...? For Me* is a very sweet and floral scent. When I wear it I feel fresh and ready for the day ahead. This scent is without a doubt my favourite scent of the bunch. I think it's a very light and attractive scent. So...? says "So...? For Me is the scent to draw people closer to you! Everybody loves a confident girl who is sure of herself" Notes of orange flower, tuberose and ylang ylang come together to form a striking small!"



So...? Fragrances are available nationwide in stores such as Pennys/Primark, Boots, Superdrug and selected pharmacies.  

Have you tried any So...? fragrances? Which one is your favourite?

Shawna
xoxo

Add me on snapchat: @shawnasherlock