Sunday, 30 November 2014

Face Of the Day #4

Hey guys, 

I'm so glad to be back blogging again. College work has been taking over my life! I'm so happy I have a bit of free time at long last.Today I'm going to show you what makeup I wore today. Myself and the boyfriend went for some breakfast this morning. After some delicious pancakes and coffee we went for some Christmas shopping. I wore No7's liquid liner in Electric blue. I love neutral makeup but sometimes I want to add a small bit of colour to my makeup without going over the top. So here's what I came up with.





Products Used:

Face:

Catrice All Matt Foundation in 010
NYC Smooth Skin Translucent setting powder
Essence The Sun Club Bronzer
Elf Contour and Bronzing Power Duo
Sleek Blush in Sunrise
The Balm mary lou manizer

Eyes:

Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
Urban Decay Naked 2 (Colours Used: Tease, verve and pistol)
No7 Liquid Liner in Electric Blue
Elf Brow Kit in Medium
Elf Mineral Infused Mascara

Lips:

Elf Mineral Lip liner in Brown
Buff Lipstick in Stripped
MUA Intense Kisses in Sealed with a Kiss




Hope you enjoyed! Any questions or comments, leave them below! 

Shawna

xoxo

Add me on snapchat: @shawnasherlock