Monday, 27 July 2015

Face of the Day #5

Hey everyone, 
I thought I'd share what makeup I wore and the products I used for the Ed Sheeran concert on Friday. I'm sure a lot of you have been at the concert too. This was my second Ed Sheeran concert but it was by far the best concert I've been to! Raise your hand if you are in love with Ed too!? 
I wanted to go for a dark smokey eye and a bright lip. I chose Sleek's Lipstick in Mystic. This is my new fav lipstick! I've gotten so many compliments on it but you have to be super brave to wear it!




 Ed Sheeran t-shirt is a must! 





Product Details

Face
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Mac Studio Fix in NW20
Mac Studio Finish Concealor in NW20
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder
Essence Sun Club Brunettes Matt Bronzer
Mary Kay Blush in Lace
Sleek Contour Kit in Light (Review here)
The Balm Mary Lou Manizer


Brows
Inglot Gel Liner in 90 mixed with Inglot Duraline
Essence Big Bright Eyes


Eyes
Mac Paint pot in Soft Ochre
The Balm Nude Tude Palette
Inglot Orange Eyehadow
Inglot Gel liner in 70
Essence Maximum Volume Mascara
Primark False Lashes
Duo Lash Glue

Lips
Sleek Lipstick in Mystic



Love 
Shawna

xxo