Tuesday, 11 August 2015

July Favourites 2015




Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Gradual Tan 

No 7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream for Oily/Normal skin

No 7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in Vanilla

Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer

Benefit Hoola Bronzer




Up first is the amazing Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Gradual Tan. I fell in love with this tan as soon as I began using it almost three years ago! During the summer months I use this gradual tan more than ever. I use the tan once or twice a week and I have my usual "Tan Thursday" routine on a Thursday evening so I'm ready for the weekend! This tan was my savior before I went on holidays to France last month to cover my pale white Irish skin! It's definitely a "must" for the summer months and even all year round! 
Cocoa Brown is widely available for 7.99 euro around Ireland and around the world. Check out their website for more information. 



I've been using the No 7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream for Oily/Normal skin for over a year now and it's still one of my favs. I've tried so many night creams that are too rich for my oily skin and they cause me to break out and irritate my skin. This moisturizer is very light on the skin but it still gives my skin the moisture and nourishment that it needs. I'd recommend it to anyone with oily skin like me. No 7 also have a wide range of creams to suit many skin types. It's well worth having a look at the range in your local Boots store.


I've tried the No 7 Match Made service where a foundation is matched individually to you based on your skin type and skin colour. I've been using the  No 7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in Vanilla No 7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in Vanilla a lot during the past month in the warm summer weather. I love the way this foundation is completely matte on the skin and lasts much longer than your average foundation in terms of shine control and coverage. Staying matte all day long is one of my concerns with oily skin. The No 7 foundation is one of the best foundations for this and I haven't found another foundation as good as this one.  It has a medium to full coverage and give a flawless finish. I'd recommend to try this one or another foundation in the range. 

Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
I've always been a big fan of the Elf or Eyes Lips face brand. Because of the summer weather and my holiday to France, I needed something that would make my eyeshadow stay all day and prevent creasing in the eyelids. The Elf Primer did this for me. I've repurchased this product countless times and it have never let me down. This product is also very affordable and available from their website


Benefit Hoola Bronzer
I'm sure you have all heard about this bronzer before! It's a classic matte bronzer that gives a flawless and sharp contour. I used this everyday to warm up my skin to give me that bronzed glow. Every girl needs a good bronzer for summer! This product is available at some Boots stores and department stores. 


I hope you enjoyed reading my post, have you tried any of these products?

Shawna 
xoxo

Add me on snapchat: @shawnasherlock