Sunday, 9 August 2015

Nía Calendule and Orange Blossom Facial Cleansing Balm Review *





The Nía Calendule and Orange Blossom Facial Cleansing Balm has been part of my nightly skincare routine for the past few months. Nía is a range of natural skincare beauty products created by Celia O'Grady in Limerick, Ireland.  Nia uses Irish ingredients in all their products, importing only Amazonian butters, essential oils and supplies not available on in Ireland.

  I use this cleaning balm each night to remove my makeup.  To use the product, I first damped my face and neck. Using the spatula provided, I apply a small amount over the face and neck and gently massage into the face and neck. The product gently dissolves and makeup on the face and eyes. Then rinse the cleansing cloth in hot water and sweep it over the face and neck, leaving the skin cleansed and polished. 

The cleansing balm is packed with deliciously scented and natural ingredients. The product feels so creamy, luxurious and moisturizing on the face.  The ingredients are 100% natural and are free from preservatives. I have used a lot of cleansing balms and facial washes, Nía's cleansing balm feels like the quality of a high end skincare product. I always look forward to using this product every night and I feel like I'm giving myself a mini facial when using this product. My skin feels incredible soft and nourished after using the product. It contains natural oils which I was a little concerned about using on my oily skin. However the product didn't make my skin oily or make my skin breakout in any way. Nía's Calendule and Orange Blossom Facial Cleansing Balm is perfect for all skin types. 

To sum up, I love this product! I can't think of any faults for this product! 
You NEED this product, go try it! 

Nía Calendula and Orange Blossom Cleansing Balm is €19.95 and is available here.

Love 
Shawna

xoxo

Add me on snapchat: @shawnasherlock