Monday, 4 January 2016

Face of the day: Bright Orange eyes


I began doing my normal makeup routine, the standard light brown in the crease, mascara, bitta contour, when I said, feck that, I need to do something more interesting, this is far too boring. The last while I've been lacking makeup inspiration and just sticking to my standard minimal makeup routine. But at the same time it can be hard to go all out with the glitter and bright colours when your makeup has to be work appropriate. So let's save it for the weekend and go all out then! Here's what I came up with...



Products Used: 

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette
Inglot No. 77 Gel liner
Mac pigment in Rushmetal
Nyx Liquid Crystal Liner
Lancome Hypnose Stardust Golden Top Coat
Essence Get Big Lashes
Nyx Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
Sleek Brow Kit in Dark
Flormar single eyeshadow E10



I hope you enjoyed, any questions comment below or get in touch on social media.

Add me on snapchat: @shawnasherlock